LXR Statement Concerning Coronavirus (COVID-19)
The health and well-being of you all, our partners, and employees are our top priority. As news of the coronavirus (COVID-19) in our communities continues to develop, we want to reassure you we are actively monitoring the ever-changing situation.
We have a business continuity plan in place and are able to deliver products to our customers during the current disruption. We take seriously our societal responsibility to educate and protect our staff in order to minimise the impact of this unprecedented situation. Here are just some of the important steps we’re taking:
- We are following the guidance provided by UK Government and WHO concerning hygiene safety in our offices and with our staff.
- We have enhanced our decontamination processes concerning service procedures and reinforced cleaning processes of our facilities.
- We have technologies allowing a remote work plan that enables us to keep our employees safe and continue customer support.
- Our customer support and sales teams all work remotely and remain available as usual, if you have any questions you can contact us here.
- We are currently able to supply products to all our markets. We have contingency plans in place if a warehouse must be closed.
- [Update Monday 23 March] Orders will be shipped once per week.
We will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates as needed.