LXR are exclusive UK distributors for the award-winning Xativa wafers from the Australian pharmaceutical company iX Biopharma.
Each discreet and easy to use wafer provides a high bioavailability dose of 25mg cannabidiol (CBD). They come in a pack sizes of 60 wafers.
We also stock boxes of 30 x 12.5mg wafers.
Xativa wafers disintegrate within a minute in your mouth and offer fast absorption and a rapid onset of action. They have a proven increased bioavailability of active components. The advantages of the wafers is that they have a predictable absorption combined with a fixed unit dose.
Xativa wafers are formulated using WaferiX, a patented and award-winning sublingual delivery technology from the Australian pharmaceutical company iX Biopharma.
Each wafer contains a nano-emulsified broad spectrum cannabis extract with:
- 25mg CBD and 0mg THC
- 30+ terpenes and other beneficial molecules naturally occurring in cannabis
Xativa CBD wafers are made with a selection of forming agents designed to:
- Minimize time to complete dissolution
- Maximize transfer rate of biological active to the sublingual mucosal membrane
- Minimize swallowing of biological active by the patient
A pharmacokinetic study* conducted with 24 healthy volunteers in Australia demonstrated that CBD delivered sublingually with WaferiX is:
- Rapidly absorbed
- Dose proportional
- Less variability
- Safe and well tolerated
*Phase 1 study using broad spectrum CBD extract (ECS315) incorporated into WaferiX matrix
Other product information
- Patented, novel, non-invasive sublingual delivery technology
- Proprietary freeze-drying manufacturing process
- WaferiX enables rapid disintegration and release of active CBD for immediate sublingual absorption:
- highly porous microstructure
- homogeneous dispersal of active ingredient(s)
- amorphosity of API retained
- non-ionic matrix
- cGMP pharmaceutical grade product
- Schedule 4 medicine (in Australia)
- Manufactured in Australia
Xativa wins Australian CBD Product of the Year